Indoor air quality (IAQ) can have an important impact on your health as indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside air. Your air ducts and heating and cooling equipment could be housing and spreading bacteria, virus, mold, dust mites, pet dander and more. But don't panic. Wilson HVAC Company has the solutions to make you home's air safer and healthier. Call us today at (763) 261-5196 to schedule an appointment to discuss which solutions will best fit your home.
Our IAQ Solutions:
- Dehumidifiers: In order to make a room comfortable in hot, humid climates, an air conditioner must lower the indoor humidity level as well as the air temperature. If an air conditioner fails to lower the humidity adequately, the air will be cool, but will feel uncomfortably damp.
- Duct Cleaning: Dirt, mold, bugs, mites, and other stuff" are all living in your duct system. We can get rid of it all with our duct cleaning cleaning process.
- High Efficiency Filters: Most heating and cooling systems still use a basic air filter. There are several types of permanent air filters available in various efficiencies that can help you filter the air in your home.
- Humidifiers: With the proper level of humidity in your home, you will feel more comfortable and breathe easier. You can eliminate that dry eye, nose and throat feeling you have when you wake up in the morning.
- UV Lights: Residential ultraviolet units have been independently tested and proved to be effective in the constantly moving air environments of heating and cooling systems, killing mold and bacteria quickly and effectively.
We offer the following air treatment solutions for:
- Dust mites
- Indoor air pollution
- Pet dander